Sunday, May 17, 2009

The End of A Semester

NP: Arcade Fire- Funeral

Yesterday was college graduation for several of my friends. It was also a signal that the end of the best semester of my life. Nothing but great memories. On Friday a bunch of us went down to the Carriag and had a bunch of drinks. It was a blast. Remembering old times, talking about all the stuff that went down. After that we went to White Castle. One of my favorite things to do is reminisce with old friends about the good times we had.

This semester along with the past one saw me living on campus. It was something I had since regretted doing as it made a big impact on my social life. I still have one more semester left. But it will be different from past ones thats for sure. Alot of people I have become friends with graduated. But there still are a good amount of people left to hang out with as well as new acquaintances to make. It's hard to believe...December 2009 will be the end of school for me. I am still undecided with what I want to do with my life. But I'm sure I will find my place in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment